Hello! Finally, after so many days of missing-blog-in-action, I'm back! Wanted to continue on the entry of the 2nd day of Orientation, but I think I don't rememeber anything now. Or should I say, anything that is worth blogging/reading. Aww, anw it's damn long ago la.
School has started. As in, lessons and lectures have started. My lectures, like only held in LT1 and LT5. Mei xin xian gan. -.- Hees. For these 2 days, was busy "choping" seats for friends and stuff. I'm taking Econs, Phy, Chem, Cmaths. Then my friends they all, were like, Yuting Phy/Chem, Geraldine Phy/Econ, Suting and Lay Hiang and Amada Chem/Econ. So we kinda have the same subjs la. So everytime chop places and stuff. Abit kuku. =x
Kinda like Econs. Thinking back, I wonder why I hated Econs so much when I took it in TPJC. Was it because of the teacher? =x
Oh yar, just to add on something on the Orientation. The campfire night was simply greeeeaaat! I LOVE REGGIES' PERFORMANCE! Esp Reg 1. =x The dragons were sooooo cute! And the grasses too! Enjoyed performances by the other ogs too. And one really big surprise was that we, Regulus, actually emerged 4th! Not last, not 5th, but 4th! Yeah, it's nothing to be proud of, but I was really shocked by it. You can nv understand how we feel. So, nvm. LOL! After that went to White Sands Mac's for og dinner. Crowded. Hungry. Dont remember what happened after that. Fun, fun and more fun la!
Yup, after starting my life in MJC, I feel much brightened up. To sum up all, I can only say that I LOVE MJC! No specific reason, not for any specific PERSON(but all the PEOPLE there!), not for money, not for these not for thats la, I just loveit loveit loveit loveit and LOVE IT!
Love the school song(hah!), love the buildings, love the feeling of waking up in the morning and taking bus to school, love the teachers, love my ogt(mr hon, who always says my hair), love all my og friends, love my ogls, love the LTs, love the lecturers(esp my econs one. you should know what i mean. =x), love the common lunch break, love my school mates, love my caring principal. Aiyah, the list goes on and on. So, heh.
I think I'm goin crazy. I keep telling ppl I love MJC. Damnit.
But I really do!
And Jan too, hor?